What qualifies as personal data?
According to the general data protection regulation (the “GDPR”), any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person is considered personal data. An identifiable person is someone who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to one or more identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifiers etc.
What personal data do we collect and where from?
If you visit MARIA TIBBLIN’S website, follow MARIA TIBBLIN LTD on social media, interact with MARIA TIBBLIN LTD in business related matters, e.g. inquiring about services, applying for a position, attend events, or otherwise use the services, you may provide information to MARIA TIBBLIN LTD that is considered as personal data.
The types of personal data that are collected may, depending on the context, include:
- name and job title and company name;
- contact information including address, mobile number and e-mail address;
- other information that is relevant for advertisement and/or marketing;
- any information required for Company X to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- details specified in presentations or CV submitted by you; or
- other information that you actively choose to send to Creandum.
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- any of MARIA TIBBLIN ‘S websites, e.g. when you browse the website or when you sign up to the newsletter;
- when you provide personal data in connection with certain events held by MARIA TIBBLIN LTD
- if you follow MARIA TIBBLIN LTD on social media, e.g. Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin; or other sources such as publicly accessible registers.
Why do we process your personal data?
We may use your personal data for a number of different purposes. These are all based on the legal grounds stated in the GDPR. The situations when your personal data may be processed are:
- to carry out any contractual obligations;
- to identify and evaluate investment and exit opportunities;
- to monitor and support portfolio companies;
- to contact you for marketing and administrative purposes (please see below);
You can always decline to our marketing efforts, either directly in the marketing or by contacting us.
Retention of personal data
MARIA TIBBLIN LTD will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to initiate, maintain or administrate a business-related contact with you or the organization which you represent. If there has been a contractual relationship, MARIA TIBBLIN LTD may store your personal data for marketing purposes up to a year afterward, provided that you have not declined to this.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0)7885 69 1127